need an engineer

That wall that we’re building? We’ve got a stretch around a cottonwood tree where we want to build three linked apses (half-cone shapes) with bancos inside for seating and a little altar in the center. It’ll be gorgeous when it’s done — but it’ll also be about 12′ tall for a few feet. The county says that to get a permit for that, we need to submit the plans to an engineer and get them approved. So, we are looking for an engineer. We have the plans ready to go, we just need to find the person. Does anybody know someone (locally) we might work with? A longer-term goal here is finding somebody that we might later work with on the Community Building design, permitting & building process.

Thank you!